"She grew up on the side of the road,where the church bells ring and strong love grows,she grew up good,she grew up slow, like American Honey." - Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

College!

Hey ya'll,

So I notice it has been a while, and I have been inspired to start blogging again! I figure "Hey, you're starting college, and blogging can be fun, and we all know everyone wants to know what you are thinking and what you are doing all the time!". So folks, here I am, in all my blue, gold, and divalicious glory!

Currently my butt is plopped on the couch in my dorm room watching pretty woman and not being productive as a college student should probably be, I have decided that i deserve a night off, its hump day right? My classes aren't too bad this semester except for my Bio lab and lecture for majors, that is gonna be pretty darn awful. I am also taking comp 1 english, intro to communication and speech (that should be fun...we all know Doc is gonna bag on my draw), symphonic band (I play the french horn, is that cliche?), and marksmanship. Marksmanship: the art of aiming and firing at targets for sport. Aiming and firing at targets for sport....hmm... guns.... yeah let's show them boys what this southern belle can do!

Your favorite Tennessee gal,

Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment